Friday, December 19, 2008

Doctor's Update

After I left yesterday, I had to head out to pick up the kiddo and decided to head to my husband's office to see if I could sneak him out of there early... (side note: he's the manager of the office so he can leave whenever he wants.. but I was trying to convince him that it'd be a good idea to leave early... it worked!)

While at his office.. I got a call from the Neurologist.. he reviewed my case and he does think that the herniation is causing an issue.. (ya think?!) so he does want me to come in to get it handled. How we're going to do that, I'm still not sure yet... but at least he took my case.

The only problem now... my left leg is starting to go numb every once in a while and I keep getting a shooting pain down the rear of my right leg.

I don't know if it has anything to do with the herniation but I am guessing it does as I've never had it happen before.

Please continue to keep your fingers crossed for me as I am not guessing that this is a good sign.

Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes that you've given so far, it really means a lot that you're taking time out of your already busy schedules (and busy HOLIDAY schedules) to think of me.. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤