Thursday, February 26, 2009

Embryo Update

Out of 12 eggs that they removed from my oh so awesome overies, 11 were mature enough and 8 of them were fertilized. Now, now... I know what you're thinking. Another Octo-mom?! NO! According to the nationwide guidelines for all infertility clinics, our clinic follows a strict policy that they do not transfer anymore than 2 embryos to a female under the age of 35. While my chances for multiples are raised, there's really no way that I could have 8 children, unless both eggs happened to split 4 times but the chances of that are so far from this world that it's unbelievable.

Our embryo transfer is scheduled for Saturday, February 28th, 2009 around 10:30am. They will be transfering two (2) day 3 embryos.

I am so excited that I can't even barely hold still.

I'll updated you when I know more.

Thanks as always,
Stephanie M.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stephanie,
    Good luck today. Let me know how it goes! I've found writing my blog has been really helpful in getting me through this and the IF community has been incredibly supportive.
    I'll be reading along.

    ReplyDelete

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤