Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Making me a grumpy mama!

I don't know what the hell is going on with Blogger but all my comments have been getting errors. I can receive them all to my email, however, when I try to moderate them, I seem to be getting an error code. It won't go away and when blogger tells you to contact their "help group" for information, it doesn't 'help'. There have been a tremendous amount of bloggers who have gotten the same error code over the last couple months and all have asked for help or what not and NOT one of them was replied to with help. So much for a 'help' group.

So please be patient. If you do comment I DO see it and will post it. I may just have to add a little extra text underneath stating, *added by author due to moderation error*.

Thanks for your patience and I apologize for the inconvenience.

In other news, sign up for 20 extra entries into EACH giveaway next month! Learn more, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤