Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Taylor Refrigerator & Freezer Thermometer


Taylor is the maker of many fine products, many of them including Thermometers of all shapes and sizes and for all different products. Taylor was kind enough to send us a Classic Freezer-Refrigerator Thermometer for review.

Likes: I do have to say that I have an automatic thermometer in my side by side refrigerator but it's nice to be over cautious when it comes to food safety and the health of my family and I love to have an additional thermometer in my fridge as well as an extra in the door of my fridge. Some of you may not know this but fridge doors are the warmest part of your fridge, which is why all temperature sensitive products; milk, meat, etc, should be stored as far down and back as possible. Of course all meat products should be stored under all other food products. I love the easy to read temperature settings and clearly labeled safe zones, as well. I love the wide temperature range; 20°F to 70°F. It also comes with 2 hooks that can be used to hook on shelves (although mine are glass so I can't use mine).


Dislikes: I wish it had other mounting options other than just the hooks or standing.


Rating: 8 out of 10.


Would you like to have a Taylor Freezer-Refrigerator Thermometer for yourself or someone you love? Here's how you can!


Buy It! Visit Taylor and purchase a Classic Freezer-Refrigerator Thermometer for $4.99.

I would like to send a special Thank You to Taylor for providing us the item reviewed! I was not compensated in any other way for this post and will not receive commission off sales. These are my own honest opinions that have not been swayed by the company in any way.

This Product Was a Free Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤