Monday, August 24, 2009

Hello and Welcome!

First of all, I just wanted to thank you for making the trip to our new site. After all that moving, I noticed that I could change my URL on my old blog. Too bad I wouldn't have seen that sooner. I wouldn't have had to make you all make the long distance trip all the way over here. Oh well. I'm just glad that you made it and are continuing to follow our blog.

I also wanted to address a few things for those of you who are interested. I do have a blogroll on my sidebar, with blogs that I do follow. I do check them everyday, multiple times per day (if I'm not busy). If you'd like me to add you to my blogroll, or somehow I've not gotten your name up there, yet, please feel free to leave me a comment or shoot me an email and I'll be happy to get that up and going.

Anywho, I'm glad to see a few familiar faces and I can't wait to get some new posts up and going.

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤