Thursday, March 31, 2011

Whirl™ Mini Laser Mouse by Smartfish Technologies


Smartfish Technologies is bring a whole new meaning to leading innovation. Their Whirl™ Mini Laser Mouse has a patented ErgoMotion pivot system that reduces hand strain and makes you feel as if your mouse is "floating on air".

Now I won't go into all the details of how this thing works but I do feel that I owe you a little explaining because I, too, was a little confused when I seen this, myself. It does take a little bit of getting used to but I assure you, it is MUCH better than stand alone computer mouses. 


The Whirl™ Mini Laser Mouse is a pretty great little mouse. It stores a TINY little USB adapter inside the battery compartment so you never have to worry about leaving it behind or loosing it. It is also designed to move as your hand moves. When you use a standard mouse, your hand stays in the same position as you move. With the Whirl™ Mini Laser Mouse, your hand moves in a very natural position as you move the mouse. When you move your mouse and hand forward, the heel of your palm has the tendency to want to move down, while your fingers move up. The Whirl™ Mini Laser Mouse lets you move exactly as you feel the need to. The same thing when you want to move your mouse and hand downward. Your fingers move down and your palm wants to move it. This mouse lets you do so. When you want to move to either side, one side wants to go down while the other goes up. This mouse lets you move in just about any position you would like to.

My opinion: I love this mouse. I love how it keeps your hand and wrist in a natural position which would help eliminate hand strain and Repetitive Stress Injuries.


We were sent a Whirl™ Mini Laser Mouse in Metallic Red for review and I have to say it is my absolute favorite mouse. I love the way it moves and keeps my hand comfortable and being a review blogger who is kept busy, this is very important to me.


If you would like to have a Whirl™ Mini Laser Mouse by Smartfish Technologies you can get one by visiting Smartfish Technologies and purchasing one for $49.95.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

3 comments:

  1. "Mini Laser Mouse" That's a amazing idea that I interested in it. Hope can have one.
    ________
    Laser Pointers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute your Mouse. "Mini Laser Mouse is a pretty great little mouse. " I love it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mini laser mouse seems more portable and easy to carry. It is extremely cute and imaginative. Great Creation!

    ReplyDelete

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤