Wednesday, May 13, 2009

3 Months (and a week.. oops)

Dear my little baby bunny,
Thumper. You have been in Mommy's tummy for over 3 months, now. What an amazing journey this has been. I never could have imagined how wonderful it is to be pregnant, as well as how nerve wracking it is to try and get your nursery (among other things) ready and just perfect before your arrival. We still have around 6 months before you bless us with your pressence, however, I'm starting to feel panicked, already. I feel like 6 months isn't nearly enough time to get everything done that will need to be, before you make your arrival.
Our preparations have gone relatively smoothly, over the last couple weeks. We already have your bassinett up and ready to go, as well as your clothing. We're still waiting to find out if you're a little boy or a little girl, however, we really don't care which. We know that whatever you are, it's what we're meant to be blessed with and we couldn't be happier. Once we know if you're a boy or girl, then we'll go and pick out a few more needed items, until then, I think we're pretty much done.
So far, we've picked up; clothing, bassinett, your cloths hamper, your 6 piece crib bedding set, some much needed blankets (it will be november in the pacific northwest = COLD!), baskets, mobile for your crib, your crib, dresser and your changing table/dresser combo and all your room items are matching, of course. The only things left to get for your room are; paint (for the walls), your matching lamp, a rug for the floor, and some essentials like a diaper wipe warmer, diapers, wipes, baby lotion, baby shampoo, diaper cream, baby powder, etc.
Your nursery furniture is supposed to be available for pick up here in the next week or two. I can't wait. It's going to be such a fun opportunity for your dad and I to get it ready and all set to go for your little self.
We still have a bit of shopping to do, before we're done, as we still haven't purchased your stroller, carseat, bouncer, jumper, swing, playpen, etc. But we're moving right along and things seem to be going smoothly.
This month has been the best month yet, however, you haven't been real happy with my food choices. I've been trying to eat what would make you happy, as well as I, but soon as we hit 12 weeks, I seemed to have gotten a heavy dose of Morning Sickness and seemed to puke everyday sometimes twice per day. Thankfully it hasn't lasted and you seem to be doing better.
I don't know if you can hear us out here, or not, yet, but we make sure we tell you we love you every single night before bed. It seems to be our little nightly routine. I'm sure it will get added to once you're born and in bed with us, saying our goodnights.
This month I have felt your pressence a whole lot more than the last 2 months. I can't quite feel YOU yet, as I think you're still a bit small for that, but I can certainly feel my uteran muscles stretching every single day now. It's funny how it alternates back and forth between the left and right side. You seem to be growing well, from what I can feel.
Our next appointment is on Monday, May 18th, 2009. I can't wait to go. I certainly hope we get to see you, or at least hear your heartbeat. I've been thinking about it pretty often, lately. Nothing would make me happier. I absolutely LOVE having you in my belly and our family does as well. Your dad loves you so much already, as do I. We talk about you more often than not even when we try to have conversations about other things going on, somehow you seem to pop up into the conversation. It always makes us smile and our hearts fill with pure love and joy.
Your grammy always calls to check in on you and see how you're doing. I can't wait for you to be able to see her. She's coming down to see you when you're born.. so be expecting some company. Your grammy loves you so much and can't wait for your to be here. Your aunties and uncles, brother and sisters are also very excited to meet you and love on you. You have many people here on the "outside" waiting for your arrival, come November.
Did you realize that you made me a Mommy this year? This is the very first time I got to celebrate Mother's Day and actually participate on the receiving end. It was a wonderful day and I couldn't have been any happier or prouder of you and all you've done so far. You've made my life completely perfect. Whatever happens from now on, you will always be my baby and I will always be your mommy and I love you so much.
You've made my world, already, and I can't wait to hold you and tell you just how much it is, that we do love you.
With all my love, my heart, my joy, my everything, I give my all to you!
Love,
Your Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤