Friday, June 26, 2009

Girl or Boy?!

I often wonder what our little Thumper is going to be, girl or boy, chubby or petite, tall or short, blue eyed or hazel? We have quite a ways to go before we find out, for sure. However, when you think about it, 4-4.5 months is NOT alot of time. We have about 140 days till our due date, which is around 4.5 months. I'm often left to sit and wonder if we'll ever get prepared in time. We still have quite a few more things to buy and I'm scared that we're going to have this baby and we're not going to be fully prepared, like I'd like.

I'm praying that in 9 days, our baby will show us "the goods" so we can get everything else and have it be gender specific. Sorry, but I can't see putting my girl in green and blue stuff because I don't know what I'm having. I want her to feel special and to know that she was expected and we did wait for her.

The same for a boy, I don't want everything to be "gender neutral" and people to ask, "girl or boy?". I want them to just assume by the colors, the bows, etc. I want them to say, "cute little girl", or "what a handsome little man".

So Thumper, please, please, mommy is begging you, please show is if you're a girl or a boy. Mommy and Daddy really want (and NEED!) to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤