Wednesday, July 01, 2009

5 Months!!!!!

Dear my precious little Thumper,

Once again it’s been another month. Another whole month that you’ve been in my belly. That makes it 5 whole months that we’ve been together. 5 whole months that we’ve been able to share the joys of learning more about each other. I have learned so much about you in this last month, alone, I can’t believe how active you are. This month you’ve started to kick, punch, roll and hiccup! Feeling your movements have been the best feeling that I’ve ever felt in my life. It’s still such an amazing thing to think that I actually have a baby, MY baby, growing in my belly. I can feel your kicks and movements and it makes my heart skip a beat. It’s so amazing to know that pretty soon, you will be here and we will be a family of three.

Where has the time gone?

I certainly hope that you’re as comfortable and happy in there, as I am out here. Well, actually, I hope you’re more comfortable than I am. I’ve been feeling GREAT this entire pregnancy, you’ve been a GREAT baby so far and I am sure you will continue. However, I have started to feel a little sore in some areas, although, things have still been wonderful.

Cravings this month would have to be the normal stuff, fast food, pretty much anything that I don’t have to cook myself. Aversion this month would have to be the same stuff as usual, no dessert, no sweets, etc. I’d rather just have a bunch of “real” food, mashed potatoes, chicken, veggies, etc.

Your Daddy has been very interested in you, this month. Not as if he hasn’t in the past, he has, very much, however, this month, it’s been tenfold. He’s always asking how you’re doing, if you’re moving, or he’ll give his famous rub of my belly every single time he walks by. He loves to kiss my belly and we spend 99% of our time talking about you. Wondering what you’re going to look like, wondering how good of a mommy I’ll be, wondering how we’re all going to adjust to being a family together, etc.

We love you so much and really can’t wait to meet you. We’re half way, now. Every day that passes is another day closer to us meeting you and seeing your face. Enjoy your time in there my precious little angel, it won’t be much longer till you’re out here with us, your Mommy and Daddy. We promise to do whatever we can to make you happy, while you’re in there AND when you come out.

Grow big and strong, my little one, we can’t wait to see you, on ultrasound, in a few days. Hopefully this will be the last letter that we won’t know what gender you are. Only you can make that happen for us, would you? I’m praying that you’ll let us know.

I love you with everything I have!

Love,
Your Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤