Friday, January 22, 2010

DEAR CREATOR

Dear Creator of human baby hands.. you make me happy. If it weren't for these cubby little things at the end of my arms, I probably wouldn't be as happy as I am now. Who would have known that these things tasted so wonderfully. Almost as good as Mommy's milk. Almost. I spend hours and hours on end sucking on these chubby little stumps and it's just the greatest thing. E.V.E.R. I wonder why they were hidden from me for so long? Now if only I could figure out how to suck on them without gagging myself.

With the greatest gratitude,
THE MONKEY



2 comments:

  1. That is sooo sweet and true! I had my 6 mo. nephew over yesterday and he loveees his hands in his mouth... and everything else for that matter! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! So sweet! My youngest (2 years old) still sucks on her fingers, but has recently decided that it's funny to suck on her toes too (mainly in the car when we're driving so she can get everyone to laugh). Babies are pretty cute and so sweetly created.

    ReplyDelete

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤