Monday, January 11, 2010

THOUGHTS & PRAYERS

Please keep Senior in your thoughts and prayers today as he goes in for surgery on his back. It's supposed to be a shorter surgery but it's back surgery, nonetheless.

He has a cyst the size of an apricot pit in his right hip area, as well as a huge pocket of fluid surrounding it. They're going to send a camera in and give him a shot of cortizone, hoping that the shot, alone, will burst the cyst and drain the fluid. If the shot doesn't work, I think they will be opening him up to remove the cyst and to drain the fluid, I'm not sure. The doctor didn't want to talk about Option B.

So please keep him in your thoughts and prayers as he goes "under the knife".

Also, please don't forget to stop by, tomorrow, as THE MONKEY'S two month update will be here.

Stephanie M.
jrsmama2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Good luck - I hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surgery is always scary to think about. He is in our prayers and I know things will go smoothly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is in my prayers, hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤