Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Wish Me Luck

I've decided to try my hand at opeing a daycare. I've always watched children and my dream has always been to open and run my own daycare. It's about time that I bring that dream to reality and help those around me with the completely overpriced daycare costs.

I already have one client who's pretty much all but set in stone. I can't wait. I am so stoked to do what I love and have fun doing it. What's better than hanging out with super cool kids all day and being able to take your kids with you to work. Nothing. I love being a stay at home mom and I love kids. I just can't wait for this to get going.

I am in the process of getting registered and getting all my licences, training classes and such, and I am stoked. Here's a question I have for you. If you don't want to answer in the comments, feel free to email me at info@stuffynickel.com

Are you kids in daycare? How much do you pay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤