Thursday, October 22, 2009

Admission
I just wanted to let my blog readers know that I've been admitted to the hospital for symptoms of pre-eclampsia.

I don't know much, other than I'm crazy swollen, have high blood pressure, am nauseas and overall feel like crap.

After being monitored for the last 24 hrs, we've got 3 options:

1. Have a test come back abnormal which means we'll be induced right away.

2. Have all come back fine and get discharged on STRICT bedrest till next wednesday, at which point I'll be induced.

3. Stay in the hospital till next wednesday, at which point I'll be induced.

I don't have time to go into details, now, but I'm praying for #1 or #3.

I do NOT want to go home.

Keep me in your thoughts!
Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤