Monday, March 16, 2009

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!!!

I completely suck with my lack of updates. I have just been over the moon these past couple of days and it's been hard to find the time to do anything, especially when the pregnancy symptoms have kicked me in the a$$ already.

Thursday, March 12, 2009 was our first beta and the restult came out to a very high 358!!

Saturday, March 14, 2009 was our second beta and the result came to an even higher 838!!

Monday, March 16, 2009 is our third beta and we should know the results in a few hours.. nervous!

My level more than doubled by 122!! So I am hoping that they continue like that and it more than doubles again today.

I'll update as soon as I know.


As for the pregnancy symptoms, geesh! Here a list, because lists are easy and I am hungry:
Week 4 - Pregnancy Symptoms:
  • Breast Tenderness - feeling like they could fall off at any point.
  • Nausea - I get a few bouts a day, usually at least 2, sometimes 3, but I have yet to puke.
  • Cramping - I'll get a few cramps here and there, although not as many as I used to.
  • Cravings - Nothing sweet or I want to vomit! Only veggies, please, with ranch!
  • Smell - I can barely walk through a mall without wanting to hurl.

And since you've waited ever so patiently, I'll post my 4 week pregnancy pic:


No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤