Thursday, April 16, 2009

9 weeks & counting! *UPDATED*

Yesterday I hit 9 weeks. It's been 5 weeks since I found out I was pregnant and I do have to say it's been the best 5 weeks of my life. Even through all the MS (morning sickness) and all the headaches, it's still be the best and most wonderful experience.
My first OB appointment is today and I am so excited. I don't know what she's going to do, other than the normal 200 questions. I don't know if she's going to try to listen for the babies heart beat on doppler, as it could be too early, still. Or if she'll do an ultrasound just to see baby for herself. I would like both, if you asked me. I mean, how bad would it be to hear or see the baby again? Not bad at all!
I do feel very blessed already having 2 US and I am only 9w along, I know MANY people only get one at 20w and that's it, so believe me, I am very thankful. However, I won't turn another one down if asked. :)
The belly is growing quite a bit. It's funny when you think about it because this IS my first pregnancy and I shouldn't be "showing" this early, or as I call it, pudging out, however my dr said that it's absolutely fine. I am still down 8 pounds from when I first found out I was pregnant, so we're not worried at all. My body is still trying to heal from the IVF treatments and it's trying to figure out what the heck it's doing with the baby growing inside, so my body may be a bit weird for a while.
Here's my 4w picture:



And here is my 9w picture. Quite a difference if you ask me, but dr says it's normal.



And if you want to see the weekly progression, so far, please click here!

My weight has been doing great:

4w - 139lbs.
6w - 128lbs. (down 11 pounds, overall)
8w - 131lbs. (down 8 pounds, overall)
9w - 128lbs. (down 11 pounds, overall)

This has been the progression of the baby so far and I'll keep it updated with every appointment. I think I may also add it to my sidebar, somewhere.

Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 4w1d - Beta: 358!
Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 4w3d - Beta: 858!
Monday, March 16, 2009 - 4w5d - Beta: 2344!
******************************************
Friday, March 27, 2009 - 6w2d - US
Baby Measuring: 6w2d (0.63cm) - Perfect!
Heart Rate: 122bpm
My weight: 128lbs. (down 11 pounds, overall)
******************************************
Friday, April 10, 2009 - 8w2d - US
Baby Measuring: 8w3d - 1 day ahead!
Heart Rate: 165bpm
My weight: 131lbs. (down 8 pounds, overall)
******************************************

Now I have to go make up a list of questions that have been rolling around in my head, that I need to make sure to ask our OB. I'll update with those questions and answers, later as well, once we get back and get it all sorted out.

Have a good day my friends. I hope it's sunny where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤