Friday, April 03, 2009

I suck at updates!

I went to my 6 week ultrasound appointment last Friday. All is great. We have ONE little bun in the oven. Yes, one. I am just as shocked as you are. Still a week later, I am still shocked. I keep thinking to myself that there has to be one hiding in there somewhere and they're going to make their appearance at a later date.

Thumper's Stats:
Heartrate: 122bpm
Length: 0.63 inches

She quickly spotted the heartbeat as well as a beautiful yolk sack and a beautiful baby. We saw arm buds, leg buds, a head, a big ol belly, etc. We are very blessed and very thankful!

I go for my next U/S appointment on April 10th, just to review things and make sure the baby is continuing to grow as expected and that the heartrate increases, like it should. 122bpm is great especially when you think about the fact that it JUST started beating a few days before. My dr was very impressed.

We also have our first OB appointment on thursday April 16th.

I am excited that my OB is right across the street from the hospital where I will be giving birth and not only that but they're litterally right down the street from my house. I am so thankful.

I don't know this OB, but my primary care says she comes HIGHLY recommended. He said that she's just like him, VERY thorough yet she has a great sense of humor. What more could you ask for, right?

We're very excited to meet her!

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome! Congrats on all the great news, and so awesome that it's one and you can focus all your attention on spoiling him or her! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤