Saturday, November 07, 2009

4 DAYS & THIS SUCKS!

In 4 days, we will be induced. That's FOUR days. FOUR.DAYS!! It's approximately 4 days and 13 hours. 4 days and 13 hours of me sitting here with horrible cramping in my stomach, wondering if every little ache or pain, twinge or cramp is "real labor". This sucks.

I don't know what's worse, the fact that I'm so impatient and anxious that I could probably vomit on command or the fact that while I'm so impatiently waiting... I've been having some medium-ish contractions since yesterday morning. My stomach hurts, my back hurts, my hips are shot! My head hurts and I can't sleep worth a damn.

GOD, I love this child!

I don't even care about any of the pain, anymore. I just want him here so I can hold him. See his face. Count his fingers and his toes. Study his lips and the way he moves. I don't care if I have to walk to the end of the world and back... I just want him here.

Since I'm so impatiently waiting.. I think I'll take a minute to reflect on the past 9 months and try to coax my little one to get ready for his arrival because in 4 DAYS and 13 HOURS.. he's getting evicted.

Dear my precious little rockstar,

Mommy is finding a hard time in waiting for your pending arrival. It's worse than waiting for Christmas and I'm sure you'll learn that very quickly. Christmas is, afterall, the best time of the year. It's the only time that most families get the day off, to spend together and share gifts, food, love and happiness. I pray that we're able to provide you with the most of everything. You'll be quite small this Christmas but you won't lack in any of the above. You are loved so much more than you could know and I can't wait to share all that love with you.

You have blessed me with an AMAZING nine months. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better pregnancy, a better baby or a better experience, overall. While this last month has had many ups and downs for us.. a few scares, here and there.. I'd do it all over again, a million times a day if I had to. You mean that much to your Daddy and I.

We love you and we hope you're enjoying your last few days/moments in Mommy's belly. You've been rocking around as if you have no worries in the world. You're a rockstar, one hundred percent.

I love you more than there are craters on the moon.

Take care, my love! Mommy (and Daddy!) will see you soon!

With all of our love,
Your Mommy and Daddy

Stephanie M.
jrsmama2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I know there must be so many emotions floating around right now, but I know you'll do great, induced or otherwise. I can't wait to see a picture of the little guy!

    ReplyDelete

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤