Monday, November 16, 2009

HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE!!

I don't have much time, as you can imagine, but I did want to pop in to say that my little boy was born on Thursday, November 12th, 2009 at 3:51pm. A whopping 7 pounds, 7 ounces and 20 inches long!

IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE: I've notcied that a few unwelcomed people have been reading and poking around my blog. I don't feel comfortable with it and don't feel comfortable posting anymore information about me or my son with it being so "open" to such unwanted guests. I will be making my blog private but I urge you.. if you've been reading thus far, please email me for clearance, I'd love to keep all my normal readers who've kept up with us and our journey for so long.

Again, please feel free to email for clearance!

I WILL be posting pictures and more information about our story, just as soon as I can get my blog set to private.

Stephanie M.
jrsmama2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I want clearance.... please please please. Can';t wait to hear more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! So wonderful!!!


    Oh wow on the interlopers... I'm sorry to hear that - I hope all is OK.

    Please add me - I'd love to hear all the updates on your new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! He is beautiful! I would like an invite if possible. My email is heeter_mama@yahoo.com. Try to get as much sleep as possible and enjoy him while he is so little. It goes by way too fast.

    ReplyDelete

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤