Wednesday, December 16, 2009

TRAVELING WITH A 6 WEEK OLD

This time next week, the three of us will be at Grandma's house. I really can't wait. We're going to be cooking Christmas dinner and enjoying all of the festivities. I am so excited!! It's been 5 years since I've spent Christmas with my mom as well as this being The Monkey's first Christmas.

If you know me, you know I'm the type that is way too impatient to sit back and wait for things like this to happen. Oh no! I have to prep and plan in advance. Not only do we have to plan and prep to take a 6 week old on a 10 hour trip, one way. One way, people!! ONE. WAY! 10 HOURS! Regardless of that, we also have to plan to make Christmas dinner once we get up there. Not directly after we get there, but a day or two later.

Now.. I'll be spending the next couple days preping, planning and hoping for the best. Crossing my fingers and toes that all goes well and that we survive this holiday season.

What are you plans this Christmas?

Stephanie M.
jrsmama2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤