Monday, April 26, 2010

Busted!

If you know me.. you know that I'm a little dis-proportioned. After I had my son, it just got worse. It was very difficult to find maternity pants that fit, maternity tops that fit and didn't look stretched out in the bust. Trying to find maternity bras was worse. It was, as I like to say, hell on wheels. Any maternity store that I went into, never had my size. I have a very narrow torso with a large bust. My problem is that I am a 34E and for those of you that still don't know what the bra sizes mean... 34" in the waist and E cup bust. That's the formula for never finding what you need, let me tell you.

Well, not anymore!

I was checking out all my blog subscriptions via email and happened across Mama B's Giveaway. She's giving away a Bella Materna bra and it comes in my size!!!!!!!!!!!! It also comes in a butt load of other sizes, as well. So head on over there and check it out. Enter while you're there. If you don't want it.. give it to me!


I sure could use it!


ENTER THE GIVEAWAY HERE!

XOXO
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤