Sunday, April 25, 2010

I could use some love!

I just entered a baby food recipe contest and I could use some votes!

My recipe is titled: Creamy French Toast Pudding

It's one that is delicious and one the whole family can enjoy!


I'm not going to make you vote for me but I would certainly love some votes, if you don't mind. If you do, please let me know and I'll sign you up for extra entries to Tuesday's Giveaway. You can vote once per day and each day that you do, I will give you TEN extra entries!  Just remember to comment each day that you vote!

Click here to go vote for me.

XOXO 
Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. I voted today... So should I just wait until tomorrow to comment on my awesome voting skillz?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really good! I voted for you - because I really want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia, do as you wish, my dear. If you're talking about the 10 extra entries into the giveaway tomorrow, yes, there you'll need to come back tomorrow and comment again. (*you'll need to complete the mandatory entry before any extra entries will be valid)

    Baby Sweetness, Do! I eat it for dessert all the time!

    Cindy, thanks again, love! Give Bailey some snuggles for me and jr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I went and voted again because this does sound SO GOOD. And I really do have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤