Sunday, April 11, 2010

Month long event and I need your help!

I'm currently setting up a pretty great month long event and in doing so I would like to open it up to everyone for participation and sponsoring. I can assure you that it will be a pretty great event! For sure!

Here are some sneaky pete details... I will be hosting a month long Cloth Diapering Event and am looking for a few different participants. I am going to be reviewing cloth diapers and accessories as well as writing a few information (BUT FUN!) posts on the perks of cloth diapering. And to thank you for participating and reading said posts, I will be hosting a few different giveaways. Oh yes, I am! So please, if you can and are willing, participate! It will be fun!

There are a few ways you can participate:

Option A: You can sponsor a giveaway! It's simple. If you have a business, online or not, or blog that you would like to promote, simply send me an email and we'll set it up!

Option B: You can be a guest blogger during our month long event! It can be anything from questions and answers or you can write your own post on a certain topic. If you're interested, email me and we'll get it set up.

If you're interested in participating, please email me at stephanie@mynewlifeasmom.com for details. I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

XOXO
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤