Saturday, April 17, 2010

Share Your Dirt Saturday

I have met so many new friends over the last couple weeks. Many of which follow my blog and many more of which I follow. I thought it would be fun to have a day specifically for sharing. What you ask? Details, of course! The nitty gritty. The deep down dirty. The soap scum on the bathtub, dirty. The paw prints on the floor kind of dirty. The kind of dirty that would get you smacked by your Momma.

If you want to participate, I would encourage you to do so! Make sure you link back, here, so others can view your dirt, too. 

Here's how to play:

1. Answer my dirt question.
2. Post your dirt question on your blog.
3. Come back here to link up to Mister Linky.
4. While you're here, choose a blog or two to answer their dirt questions.

Today's Dirt: What is your biggest fear?

My Answer: Walking in to find my son dead in his crib, playpen, etc. That would be the end of my world.




XOXO
- Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I have the same fear. My son is 3, and I still check on him every night.
    I am new to the blogger world, actually just created one today. Looking to get started! =]

    ReplyDelete

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤