Thursday, April 08, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Before I gave birth to my son, I had been blessed with many great people, stories, and things in my life. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Since I have given birth to my son, things have multiplied tenfold. We have received many gifts, beautiful gifts from loved friends and family. Not only that, but we've received gifts from the complete stranger. A friend of a friend. Things from people we don't even know. Some of which we've never even heard of.

I wanted to take the day, today, to give thanks to a few of those that have taken the time to send our son gifts.

Below, is pictures of two gifts we've received in the last few days.

The first is a gift we've received from a friend's grandmother. We've never had the chance to meet her, however, once she heard about our son, she said he had to have a blanket of his own. One of her blankets.


Second, is a friend of my husband's. She had asked what we needed for the baby and my husband's response was "something manly, they have plenty of pastel things for babies, where's the manly stuff?" Here's what her and her husband surprised my husband with:


Yes, you've seen that right. It is a Harley Davidson leather jacket. It is, by far, the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. (Besides my son, of course!) It is precious!

I'd like to send a very special thank you to Jodi and her grandmother for the blanket and Charlie and Gary for the jacket. It was so kind of you and we're very thankful for your generosity and thoughtfulness.

XOXO
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤