Thursday, September 02, 2010

CSN Review - Brother CS6000I Sewing Machine


Once again CSN Stores has surpassed my expectations. Since I was a young girl, I've always dreamed of owning my own sewing machine. Not just a cheapy-connect-two-pieces-of-fabric sewing machine but one that actually does it's job and pretty gosh darn well. My dream has finally come true and I have to say My oh My does it feel GREAT! CSN Stores has helped me make that dream come true and has helped me purchase my first sewing machine; a Brother CS6000I.


This sewing machine is amazing! It has so many amazing features that can be used for pretty much anything! Just take a look:
  • 60 Pre-programmed stitches perform 100 stitch functions
  • Free-arm / flat-bed convertible sewing surface
  • LCD screen with computerized stitch selection
  • Automatic needle threading
  • Built-in thread cutter
  • Electronic speed adjustment
  • Adjustable stitch width and length
  • Variable needle position
  • Fast, automatic bobbin winding
  • One-step bobbin replacement with quick set drop-in bobbin
  • Drop feed for free-motion quilting
  • Lightweight with built-in handle for portability
 The Brother CS6000I also includes a multiple foot options, such as;
  • Buttonhole
  • Overcasting
  • Monogramming
  • Zipper
  • Zigzag
  • Blind Stitch
  • Button Fitting
  • Walking
  • Quilt
 If you think it can't get any better, it can! The Brother CS6000I also includes a super nice carrying case, a seam ripper, bobbins, needle set, twin needle, cleaning brush, screwdriver, extra spool pin and a foot controller! Not to shabby for a superb price discount, as well!

I've used a friends sewing machine which is pretty similar to this one and so I'm already quite use to how it works and what it does but I will say this one has several more options than the one I used! I am so happy with this sewing machine that I honestly wish I had one to give each and every one of you! They're amazing!

Rating: 10 out of 10!!

Would you like to have a Brother CS6000I Sewing Machine (from CSN Stores) or someone you love? Here's how you can!

Buy It! Visit CSN Stores and purchase a Brother CS6000I for $179.99!

I want to send a special thank you to CSN Stores for providing us with a discount code to reduce the price of the review item. I was not compensated in any other way to write this post and all statements within it are my own, honest opinions.

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't sew if I wanted. For some reason when I was in school Home Ec only taught cooking not sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are going to have soooo much fun! I love mine when I actually have some time..lately not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to learn how to sew... and that looks like a great machine to learn on. I'm thinking Christmas present, might have to hint to the hubby. BTW, I'm your newest follower... come visit me at http://happeningsoftheharperhousehold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found your blog and wanted to say hello! Thanks for doing a review of the sewing machine :)

    ReplyDelete

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤