Candidates will include individuals:
- Who have completed an undergraduate degree in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering or Math by June 2011.
- Who have graduated with a 3.0 grade point average or higher.
- Who have demonstrated a commitment to the program and it's goals.
- Complete a field-based master's degree in teacher education.
- Commit to teach in a high need high school for at least three years.
- Receive intensive support and mentoring in the classroom.
If you're looking to switch gears and earn your Masters Degree in Teaching, look into The Woodrow Wilson Teaching Fellowship. They're happy to provide you with the information you need and help you take the steps you need to take in order to get started.
For more information or to fill out an application, please visit The Woodrow Wilson Teaching Fellowship at www.wwteachingfellowship.org