Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Twitter Hop Tuesday ???


Do you remember this? I'm thinking I want to get it started again! I would love to get more twitter followers and this was always a great way to do so. I would love to have a hostess help me with this every week. If you would like to apply to do so, please do so here:


Want to play along? Simply follow the host, me, in the first spot, then link yourself up! Then you can spread the word!

TWEET!
Have you linked up your twitter account with #twitterhoptuesday
Hop on over and link up with @mynewlifeasmom

Okay, so this is super easy to do, just link up your twitter account below. Twitter'ers only, please. If you'd like to participate in a blog hop, please do, but please don't link up your blog here. We have other programs for that such as Hop Along Friday, Meet Me on Monday, etc.

It's a brand new list every week so make sure you come back, every Tuesday!

Please make sure your link title is under the following format: @yourtwittername

Please link to your twitter account, only!

2 comments:

  1. Now following everyone that linked up before me! I filled out the co-host application too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is after midnight Florida time, but I still linked up :) You are the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤