Friday, March 19, 2010

Five Question Friday

It's Five Question Friday over at My Little Life so make sure you head on over there to link up to yours! Just as soon as you answer my questions, first, mmmkay?

1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
Yes! Actually, it's quite coincidental but I have a photo that is going to be posted a little bit later, today, for proof. I wrote and scheduled the blog, yesterday. Weird, i know!

2. What temperature do you keep your house?
I'd say it's a nice warm low 70's. I can't go much colder or much warmer since we have the little man but I find that temp to be perfect, anyway.

3. Do you notice dust at other people's homes?
Heck no! Unless it's massively overwhelming, like can't see anything because it's COVERED in dirt, but I've never seen that before, so I guess what I'm trying to say is... ummm... no. I don't even dust my own house.. tee hee.

4. What's the worst job you ever had?
I've actually loved every job that I've had! THANKFULLY. I don't really have a bad one. I mean, sure, there have been some horrid days, but overall, I've loved all my jobs.

5. What is your most sentimental possession?
I'd say the pictures from the delivery of our son. Those are the best.


If you would like to play along and have a blog, make sure you head on over to Mama M's and link yourself up. You might even get a few new readers in the process!

If you would like to play along and DON'T have a blog, feel free to just leave a comment in my super cool little commenty section, there, down below.

Oh and if you do play along, please make sure to let me know so I can come stalk you  read your answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤