Monday, March 08, 2010

Silly Man

I was going to post a "mommy and me" photo but I came across this one and I couldn't pass it up. It should be called Crack Me Up Monday. Every time I see this photo I die laughing. Ya see, my son LOVES to watch TV. It doesn't matter what's on the TV, whether it be commercials, educational shows or a standard show.. he doesn't care, he'd watch it all. This particular morning I had put him in his Bumbo to play with his little band toy and I walked into the living room to find this: (I know it's blurry but funny all the same)

I title this: "TOO CLOSE, MOM!!!!"


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Haha!! Babes are too funny when they're just acting like themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWAHAHAHAH...that is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture cracked me up and sent me digging through photo archives. I just posted something for you over on my blog, check it out! :)

    Ava just saw the picture of your son at the top of the page and it stopped her in her tracks, she says "Mommy, I take care of that baby and put him in my crib!" she is so funny!

    ReplyDelete

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤