Monday, March 22, 2010

Passion O Mine UPDATED

If anyone knows me, they know that I have many passions. My son. My husband. My family. My friends. Cooking. Painting. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blogging. Facebook. Twitter. Cloth Diapering. Crafts. Anything that has to do with art is a passion of mine. I simply love it.

Another passion of mine is creating a healthier environment for my son. Finding things that we do on a daily basis and trying to find alternatives to do it in a simpler, healthier way. One of these passions, is finding recipes for homemade baby food. Anything from homemade applesauce to ground meat dishes. Anything and everything in between.

I've researched and researched and browsed and hunted. Trying to find any and all recipes that will help in my journey to make my own baby food for my little monkey man.





I've created a new blog that does just that. The Baby Food Exchange is a blog created for those who share the same journey. Looking for healthy alternatives for our children. Providing wholesome recipes to their children who are learning to eat solid food. Every recipe is categorized by ingredients, as well as it is labeled with the proper age it should be administered.

I just wanted to share that resource with you all and if you have any questions, please feel free to comment over there and let me know. I'm happy to post your own recipes or share any that you have. Feel free to look around over there for more details. Let me know if you have any questions.

Updated to add: I've also included the "Four Day Rule" and why it's implemented. When we suggest starting solids, how to freeze baby food AND the age recommendations regarding when it's safe to feed different foods.

Check it out!

XOXO
- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤