Thursday, March 11, 2010

This, That & The Other

I just wanted to take a few minutes to thank my followers who follow me, here, at the MLAM site. If you'd like to follow me, simply click here, then look to the left side of the page and scroll down to where my sidebar says, "My Buddies", and click on the button underneath that says FOLLOW.

I'd also like to thank the fans that follow me on Facebook! If you would like to follow me on facebook, click here, then look to the left side of the page and scroll down to where my sidebar says, "Join Us". Then look under the facebook box where it says, "My Life As Mom on Facebook" and click BECOME A FAN.

or click here and click become a fan at the top of the page.

And last but definitely not least, I would like to thank my twitter followers. If you would like to follow me on twitter, click here, then look to the left side of the page and scroll down to where my sidebar says, "Join Us". Then click FOLLOW US ON TWITTER.

Or just click here and click the follow at the top of the page.

Thank you all so freggin much, you're awesome! I love you all and I hope this blog is what you want it to be. If it isn't or if you have some ideas, please let me know, I'd love to accommodate you to the best of my ability.

Also, did you notice the new little ad on the upper left hand side of the page? You know, the ad that says, "Click here to learn how to get FREE advertising", yes, that one! I just wanted to let you all know that you can earn free advertising for your product or services! All you have to do is send us an item to review and you'll receive two weeks FREE advertising. If you send us an item to giveaway, as well, you'll receive a month of FREE advertising. Click here to learn how!

ALL MY REVIEWS AND GIVEAWAYS WILL RECEIVE FREE ADVERTISING! So if you want to send us a product or service to have reviewed, please just shoot me an email and we'll get you up and going as soon as humanly possible.

mylifeasmom@gmail.com 

Photobucket

1 comment:

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤