Monday, June 21, 2010

Code Word Bonus Entries

I've received a few comments regarding curiosities when it comes to the code word bonus entries, so I wanted to shed some light on how it works.

All you have to do is find the code word in each specific post that has a code word and submit a comment letting me know that you found it and let me know what the code word is. DONE.

That's all you have to do. I will do everything else.

Please do not submit your own bonus entries. I have a way that I'm doing it so it actually takes me longer to delete your bonus entry posts than it would if I were to do it myself.

Thanks a bunch, I assure you that each and every bonus entry (up until this very moment) has been counted and marked.

Thanks and continue entering those giveaways! There will be many more to come (even after the fluffy bottoms event is over! :) )

2 comments:

  1. Hey there :)
    I'm following you!
    Please follow me back at www.jessielynnsmith.com

    Feel free to participate in my new bloghop co-hosted with Kelly's Avenue Blog!

    Thanks, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know, thanks for clarifying, I was confused!

    ReplyDelete

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤