Monday, June 07, 2010

CSN Review - As Promissed

Ashley, from CSN contacted me a few weeks ago asking if I would like to host a review on my blog. Of course I would! With over 200+ stores to choose from, I'm sure they would have something that I would enjoy. CSN has just about anything you could want. From house furniture to baby furniture to shoes and luggage and pet supplies. There is something for everyone here and it would definitely make christmas or birthday shopping a breeze.

One thing that really impressed me about CSN is their customer service. I was thrilled when Ashley agreed to send me the two items that I had been eye'ing for a while. While I did pay some money for these items, a $70 discount coupon was a wonderful treat. I was sent a Lillebaby Everywear Baby Carrier in Chocolate with Cream Lining as well as a Fisher-Price Space Saver High Chair in Scatterbug design.

Lillebaby Everywear Baby Carrier: The thing I love about this carrier is just about everything. I love that it has the ergo design, the comfort padded shoulder straps. The adjustability of every strap on this thing as well as the comfort that my son enjoys while in this carrier. I have used the carry seen in the picture as well as the backpack carry and I love both of them. I feel secure in knowing that this carrier can carry up to 45 pounds and will fit my son for many months to come. I also love the fact that I can carry my son for a LONG TIME in this carrier. Any other style and I am done after the first 20 minutes. My shoulders and back start to hurt and then I have to take him off and put him in the stroller, cart, etc to relieve my back. With the Lillebaby Everywear Baby Carrier I can wear my son and not worry about my back or shoulders hurting. I'm comfortable and supported as well as he.

Fisher-Price Space Saver: When shopping for a high chair for my son, my husband and I looked high and low for certain aspects that we needed and bypassed others that we did not. We were looking for a high chair that was compact in size, one that could be transported when we go to friends/family's house. We wanted one that had all the features of a full sized high chair but didn't want the bulk design of a full sized high chair. We needed one that had a wipeable surface but wasn't cheap and plastic and uncomfortable to sit on. Overall we are VERY pleased with the Fisher-Price Space Saver High Chair. It's constructed very well and easily adjustable in all aspects. It has a recline-able seat for infant through toddler use as well as an adjustable tray to accommodate each recline.  It also boasts a height adjustment to use for all different styles of dinner tables, counters, etc. We love this high chair and would highly recommend it to anyone else.

If you would love to have a Lillebaby Everywear Baby Carrier or a Fisher-Price Space Saver High Chair for yourself or someone you love, here's how you can!

Buy it! Visit CSNbaby and purchase one!
Make sure you keep updated on fantastic products from CSN:

I want to send a special thank you to CSN for sending us the review items. I was not compensated in any other way to write this post and all statements within it are my own, honest opinions.

      1 comment:

      1. I'm hoping to get a Lillebaby Everywear Baby Carrier one day soon! Glad to hear you liked it!

        ReplyDelete

      ❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤