Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Get it while the getting is good!

I just wanted to warn you that all bonus entries are due by nine o' clock pm, pacific standard time, today! (AKA in 14 hours). There are many ways to get your bonus entries and all of them are great!


Speaking of bonus entries... did you all notice that I forgot to delete the "code word" in a post, yesterday? I've noticed that some of you have seen it and have commented. Well, since I'm not on top of my game, I'm giving you all bonus time to enter that code word! Please keep in mind that all bonus entries count for EACH giveaway!


All bonus entries close at:
June 30, 2010 at 9:00pm PST

This applies to bonus entries, ONLY! Please continue to enter all giveaways, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤