Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sunshine - I feel loved!

I have been awarded The Sunshine Award by two different bloggers, lately, and I couldn't feel anymore blessed! Thank you to Kim, over at Chubby Cheeks Thinks and to Jess, over at And Then There Were 4! You girls are so sweet!

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.”

Of course, awards come with rules…

1. Put the award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to your favorite bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award

Here are a few of my favorite blogs:
  1. This Adventure Our Life
  2. Her Quiet Hands In Mine
  3. Belly Charms - The Blog
  4. Becoming Sarah
Thanks for giving me great things to read, ladies! You're all amazing!

3 comments:

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤