Thursday, August 19, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 10

Day 10 - Someone you need to let go or wish you didn't know?
As I said before, I am one of those people who REALLY believe that each and every experience helps shape you into who you are. Who you become. It is my responsibility to learn from every experience that crosses my path and put the lesson to good use. Therefore, I will admit that I honestly can't think of someone in my life who I wish wasn't there.

Now I will admit that there are people who I wished would stop being so flaky, judgmental or what-have-you... but I would never wish someone out of my life.  
Who's do you need to let go?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. Without the bad experiences (and people) who would I be today? Don't get me wrong, if I could be the same person that I am without a few nameless ex-boyfriends, I would have welcomed the change.

    ReplyDelete

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤