Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Little Lamb


Sweet P Organic Baby Care Set - $50

Sweet P Organic Baby Care Set includes:

*baby oil
*bottom butter
*talc-less powder
*cleansing bubbles

All you would need to keep that precious little bundle of yours smelling fresh, clean and feeling that way, as well.

Sweet P Organic Baby Care Set comes in cotton muslin bags and is 100% certified Organic!



My Little Lamb is a company created and run by myself and is a member of the OpenSky community. My goal is to bring you great products that I would use on myself or my family. If, at any time, you have any questions about me or the products listed on My Little Lamb, please send an email to mylittlelamb@opensky.me and I will do my very best to help you out.

1 comment:

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤