Monday, August 30, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 21

Day 18 - What would you do if your best friend, whom you previously got into an argument with an hour before, was in a car accident?
 
I would feel so horrible. One of my main beliefs is to never leave an argument undone. My biggest fear is that I didn't say goodbye, I love you or something of the like to someone before I or they leave. Then they'll get into an accident (or myself) and one of us will forever live with the guilt of not saying goodbye or leaving things on good terms. So to combat this.. I do everything I can to make sure I'm leaving every situation on great terms. :)

If I did, however, I would rush to the hospital and pray to god that they were okay. If, god forbid, they weren't, of course I would always blame myself.


What would you do??

4 comments:

  1. It would be devastating. I don't know how I would cope. I didn't speak to an aunt of mine for two years. Our relationship was very touchy and a month before we were set to meet up and talk about things, she was killed.

    I still have problems with it to this day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I talk to Husband or family memebers or people that are important to me, I end with love you. I tell people constantly because if, god forbid, something happened I want that to be the last thing said...even during arguments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be upset but if s/he was my BFF I would know that they knew one fight didn't upset the many years of happiness and friendship we had together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to keep everything in ending happy with my family and friends. If I am mad at someone I discuss it with them right away...I try to think about the words I say.

    ReplyDelete

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤