Monday, August 23, 2010

Bryton Pick Review

Bryton Pick is a reusable, stainless steel flosser that is discreet and easy to use! It comes in a variety of fashionable colors for every personality!

Likes: I love that the stainless steel edges are as thin as floss and the fact that it's easy and convenient to use. I love that it's reusable for up to 30 days and it's less impact than one time use floss. I also love that since it's stainless steel it is germ resistant!

Dislikes: We have a few issues with this type of system. The stainless steel is so thin that it bends and 'wrinkles' easily. If you don't possition it correctly, it folds and kind of crumples up which makes it hard for me to believe that it lasts 30 days. It's barely lasted a few with me. Yikes. I also have a issue with the fact that it's kind of rough on the gums. I know you're not supposed to run it up into the gums but the few times that my husband even got close, his gums bled like a stuck pig. (he brushes, flosses and uses mouth wash twice a day, everyday). So I'm not sure what the issue is.

If you would like to view the video to see how the Bryton Pick is used, please feel free to click here.

Rating: 5 out of 10 - It's a great idea but I wouldn't purchase it. My husband wasn't too thrilled, either.

Would you like to try the Bryton Pick for yourself or give it to someone you love? Here's how you can!

Buy It! Visit Bryton Pick and purchase a 12 pack for $19.95!

I want to send a special thank you to Michael at Bryton Pick for sending us the review items. I was not compensated in any other way to write this post and all statements within it are my own, honest opinions.

2 comments:

  1. I had a ruff time w/ mine. Somehow my tongue got in the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting concept... I wonder if my dentist would recommend it :)

    ReplyDelete

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤