Monday, August 30, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 22

Day 22 - Something you've done that you wish you hadn't?
There are many things that I wish I hadn't done, when I think about it.. but overall, they've all made me who I am today and I do have to say that I don't regret any of them.

If I had to choose one, I wish I wouldn't have decided to send our foster daughter off. I miss her so much and looking back, I wish I would have held out longer and hopefully taken her out of the situation that she was in.

I am, however, grateful that things turned out the way that they are and that I was able to carry my son to term and that he was born and still is extremely healthy. I can't regret that, at all!


What's something you wish you hadn't done?

4 comments:

  1. There are lots and lots...but you're right each of those poor or stupid choices made me who I am today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a majorly bad decision in high school and still think about it to this day... alcohol and house parties. Need I say more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to say that the things that happen in life happen for a reason. Sometimes we just do not understand it till later or sometimes we never will!

    ReplyDelete

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤