Saturday, August 07, 2010

Belly Charms Review


If you've read my blog for any longer than a day you know how much I completely adore Sonya from Belly Charms. Not only is she a Supah Mom, but she's also amazingly generous and has a heart of gold. I'm not kidding. If you don't know her, yet, you should. You're missing out on a one of a kind person.


Sonya was the one who made my Mother's Bracelet that I am head over heels for. I'm in love with it and honestly, who wouldn't be. Sonya was kind enough to make an amazing Mommy's or in our case, Grandmommy's necklace for my mom. It's got the initials of her three grandsons and to put it lightly, my mom adores it! Put it this way, if you can make my mom cry, you're golden. She bawled. Not just a little tear and a thank you. It was like the ugly kind of cry. She loves it and couldn't have picked it out better herself.


The beads are amazing! The letters are even better. This necklace couldn't have been more perfect. I'm serious. It's beautiful!


Rating: 10 out of 10, no doubt!

Would you like to have a Belly Charms Mother's or Grandmother's necklace for you or someone you love? Here's how you can!

Buy It! Visit Belly Charms and purchase a Mother's/Grandmother's necklace for $59.99!

I want to send a special thank you to Sonya at Belly Charms for sending us the review items. I was not compensated in any other way to write this post and all statements within it are my own, honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤