Sunday, August 15, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 7

To continue our 30 Days of Truth we now get to go onto day seven. Day 7 goes back to the good times. See a pattern going on? Today's post has to do with those people in our lives who leave an imprint. Who touch us in ways that we never could have imagined. Good or bad. That special person who has taught you something special, gone out of their way for you or whatever the case may be. Today goes out to that special person.


Day 7 - Someone who has made your life worth living for?

Again, this one is very easy for me. Regardless of the mistakes that I have made in the past, my life is and will always be worth living. To wake up every morning and see the face of my precious boy... that, alone, is worth it all. I can't help but feel like my life before my son was so pointless. I have not had to work. I've not had to answer to anyone. My life was free. I had no cares. Things were so simple.


Now? No longer are things simple, care free, spontaneous. But I can say that things mean so much more to me, now. Every single day is a milestone and I am so grateful for it. It's so funny how I can be DEAD tired when my son lays down for a nap and as soon as he's out of my sight, it doesn't matter how tired I am or how grateful I am that he's sleeping, I still miss him so much. So much so that I want him to wake back up. It's an amazing feeling to be a mom and my son, Little J, is what makes my life worth living. Every single day.


Who makes your life worth living?

1 comment:

  1. My husband makes life worth living. No one else speaks my language. No one else knows everything about me. No one else fights with me the way I like, and loves me the way I like. No one else makes annoying me a lovable trait.

    ReplyDelete

❤Share the love and leave me a comment below!❤